Burning Dreams

Posted by Prashant On September 12, 2010 0 comments

This was the same morning when I went with my friend Bharat early in the morning to get some sunrise shots. I did not think I will get something like this. I learnt a lot of things from this session also. One thing I learnt is that you have to Burn your Dreams and be a early riser to be a good photographer. Its not like buying the most expensive stuffs from the market and dream hard, reading a lot of photography books, planning and never going out.

The second thing I learnt I just need to think some other way and try different things. Of course I am a beginner and I am learning the basic techniques first. But I need to see the world in a different way at least sometimes.

I got this when I just tried different. Tell me what do you think.

Burning Grass-1

0 comments: