Malmo Beach, Sweden

Posted by Prashant On September 30, 2010 0 comments

Sea is always a best place to take some good photographs. Last weekend I went alone to the Malmö sea beach to take some more beach and sea photographs. It was raining the whole Friday night and the sky was covered with thick black clouds. The clouds in Scandinavia are the darkest clouds you can ever find. Sometimes I think they say me “Dumb Photographer just go and sleep do not waste your time here”. But they do not know that I am learner and learner are super-motivated.

I came to this place many times before, so I know this place quite well. Do I?

This is the one of the photos I took that morning.

About
Malmo Beach, Sweden

The Shot
Captured this at f8 with tripod using Canon EF 24-70mm L USM
lens

Photomatix
- Single RAW file HDR. Tonemapped generated HDR using detail enhancer option

Photoshop
- Used Topaz adjust.
- Added 1 layer mask effect of 'saturation'to slightly enhance the tone
- Applied noise reduction.
- Used 'unsharp mask'


Malmo Sweden | HDR

0 comments: