Templo de Debod in Madrid

Posted by Prashant On September 21, 2010 0 comments

I was in Madrid last week for an official assignment. This was my 3rd visit to Madrid but hardly I know the city. So I was quite determined this time to see and photograph some places. Monday was quite busy. So I decided to walk around a bit to know the city and to get some idea about which places I can come back and take pictures. I walked through the Gran Via and went straight to words Banka de Espana. I was very much tired so after having a nice dinner I came back to hotel. Tuesday while talking to the driver of my cab I got some good information about different places and history of Madrid. So on Tuesday evening after work I walked and visited the Templo de Debod, Royal Palace, the church, SOL and other places nearby.

On Wednesday Morning I woke up early and went straight to Templo de Debod as the place was very busy to photograph during the earlier evening. I took shots from different angles using exposer -2, 0 and 2.

There is still no time to process all my photos. I will process and post all the photos soon. This one I processed very quickly yesterday evening.

Camera: Canon 50D
Lens: EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM

Templo de Debod in Madrid | HDR

0 comments: