Öland Sweden

Posted by Prashant On September 9, 2010 0 comments

Couple of weeks ago I was in Sweden’s most beautiful island. They call is Öland in Swedish and Oland in English. This is the second largest island on the east coast of Sweden. The drive from Malmö to Öland is about 4.5 hrs by drive. So we planned to start bit early so that we can enjoy the whole weekend in Öland. I charged my Camera batteries, backed up all my old photographs and fixed all small things. We reached around 12.30 pm in the afternoon and went straight to the southern most part of the island. I took a couple of shots near the light house. Then we took our lunch and headed to our bed and breakfast. After checked in and freshened up, we went to visit different tourist attractions in southern Öland. In late evening we had our dinner and went straight to the harbour to take some cool night shots.

The next day was important because we have to cover the whole central and north Öland. So we starred early and visited most of the important attractions. Checkout some of the photographs from Öland.

Good Old Days | HDR

In Oland Sweden | HDR

I am Still Useful | HDR

Oland

0 comments: