Monument to Alfonso XII in Retiro Park Madrid

Posted by Prashant On September 24, 2010 0 comments

Last week when I was in Madrid, me and Chanchal (My Wife) we walked through Retiro Park. This park is one of the most interesting place in Madrid. I took some photograph of Chanchal first (Highest Priority) and then started taking some photos of Monument to Alfonso XI. This is one of the most beautiful structure I have seen in recent times. The evening was quite beautiful with some patches of clouds and lovely sunset. Luckily I found a place just in front of Monument to Alfonso XI. I took some test shots first then used F/8 and took photographs with three different exposures.

Today I merged the photos in Photomatrix and used Topaz adjust in Photoshop. I am quite happy with the result.

Monument to Alfonso XII in Retiro Park Madrid

0 comments: