Tale of a Great Morning

Posted by Prashant On September 10, 2010 1 comments

Last weekend Bharat was here in Malmo. Bharat is one of my best friend from University days. After moving to Helsingborg, Sweden in February he was quite busy in his job. So it was a great weekend as we were meeting after long. Oh I forgot to mention that Bharat is also a armature photographer like me. He reached on Friday evening and we decided to go to Malmo beach early in the morning to get some great sunrise shots. The next day we started quite early and reached at the beach at perfect time. The Sun was still in the horizon. I started taking photos from children playing area.

Checkout the shots and tell me what do you think about them.

Game Starts Here | HDR

Destination Unknown

Morning Peace | HDR

1 comments:

sunil said...

The pics are really great ones.
I wish i could ever become a photographer like u :-)